Weather permitting we will still head out there tomorrow to confirm this. I'm not too worried about it at this point because up until now they had been on schedule and I don't think a couple of days will mess them up much.
This is what still has to be done:
- Hardwood floors/Carpet
- Master/guest bathroom tile
- Plumbing fixtures (incl faucets and toilets, etc.)
- Light Fixtures
- Completed trim - fill in the nail holes, gaps and paint
- Master bathroom shower door
- Trinity Installations (alarm system mostly)
- Door paint
- Granite counters in Kitchen
- Landscaping (to be honest I'm not even sure they will do this during the winter and its really a total of like 3 bushes, some grass and a tree)
- Garage door opener
Really when it comes down to it, that's not very much to do is it?