Saturday, January 2, 2016

I am so ashamed that I forgot about my blog!!

But I have a good excuse, I promise.  A LOT has happened!


I got pregnant...

I had a baby girl....

She turned one this year...


And didn't even cry when we met Santa!


Meet Brooklyn.

This is the only time I plan to post something public about her as I am not very comfortable with putting her out there.  She is 15 months now and is ALL GO!  I can't believe she is already a toddler.  Time absolutely DOES fly!  I love being a mom.  I didn't get it before when people would tell me that it is the greatest job you can ever have.  I guess I had to experience it to really understand.

She is the love of my life.

I hope everyone had an amazing holiday season and I hope your 2016 is as awesome as I'm planning for ours to be.

In order to stick with the theme of my blog, here are some photo's of my baby girl's nursery!














 

5 comments:

  1. The nursery is adorable and so is Brooklyn! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your baby girl! She is absolutely adorable and I love what you did with her nursery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! She is a cutie!! You did an awesome job with both them (Brooklyn and her nursery)! very very nice Cami! Hope to see more of you. Please join us at our new blog. for new build..... ourlangleytwo.blogspot.com our old blog is still up too ricknadase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kami! I am just logging into my blog too. We're actually starting to look at moving into another Ryan Home. How are you liking your Mozart?

    ReplyDelete