Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Itsy Bitsy Spider....NOT!

You guys know already that our current apartment is a spider hotel.  Well here is proof!  Look at this nasty bugger I found this evening.


Needless to say, I cannot WAIT for our house to be done!  Even if we have spiders there too, at least I'll have a better understanding of where the heck they are coming from. 

Speaking of which I have a picture of the house that is new.  Its of the insulation as well as stacks of drywall that got delivered!  Mike took it when he went to go check out Trinity's installation.

 

2 comments:

  1. I hope none of the creepy crawlies follow you to the new house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M I am really terrified that they will! The tiny clear ones are EVERYWHERE. This particular spider was the biggest we've seen since the summertime.

      Delete