Monday, February 18, 2013

We were almost there!

...and made it almost the entire day stress free, until branch manager called to tell me that the underwriter failed to get VHDA final approval.  A pretty big deal when you have a VHDA loan, dontcha think? 

So we are being reassured that we will still close tomorrow, but they don't know exactly WHEN.  Branch manager says close to 12-1PM.

This would have been nice to know last week so I could arrange coverage for my job.

How can you overlook something as important as a final VHDA approval?!

9 comments:

  1. Ugh! I hope everything goes through ok! Remember all of this fun stuff for your survey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I regret not taking notes M, but we definitely have alot to talk about on that survey! I mean I can't fault all the people for trying to help us by giving us as much info as possible, but I certainly can fault NVR for having such awful processes.

      Delete
  2. I hope it happens tomorrow and goes smoothly!! You are ALMOST THERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stay positive it will happen tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really are trying to stay positive. At this point we can only laugh at the crap they've put us through. There is still a touch of stress there though because I won't be around the rest of week to close so its tomorrow or much much later! Fingers crossed or tomorrow!!

      Delete
  4. I agree stay positive. You're one day away from your new home! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thoughts coming your way for closing tomorrow!

    NVR really, really needs to get their stuff together. It's crazy that so many people go through so much with this company. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly, how much more can they put you through? Jeeze Louise! Fingers crossed for you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete