Monday, October 29, 2012

One Year Anniversary

Today is our one year wedding anniversary!  Mike and I are hunkering down in preparation for hurricane Sandy, although I am heading into work for a few hours this morning just so I don't have to take much leave.  I'm trying to save up as much as possible so I won't have to worry about it when I have to take off time for closing and to move. 

Mike is a teacher for Prince William county and they have already closed schools ahead of the storm so at least I know he will be safe at home keeping Daisy company.

Still hoping to get a loan decision this week, even with Sandy bearing down on us.  Fingers crossed!

Cupcakes Actually did our wedding cupcakes last year.  As part of our contract they made an extra special jumbo cupcake for our anniversary.  If you haven't tried Cupcakes Actually in Fairfax before, I highly recommend them. 







No comments:

Post a Comment